- Faster Sale…in 1/4 of the time – and it costs less than an extra mortgage payment!
- Higher Offers…sell for 6-17% more! Recoup many times your staging costs.
- Wider Appeal…property will appeal to the majority of potential buyers.
- More Showings…more agents are eager to show a move-in ready property to their clients.
- Reduce Negotiations…we reduce the issues that buyers use for price negotiations.
- Competitive Edge…your home will stand out above the competing properties.
As an Expert Psychological Stager™, Shelley McCoy understands the variety of home styles and knows how to make your home appeal to buyers. Each home is different and Shelley works to stage specifically what fits your house and location while focusing on the buyer and appeal to their needs and lifestyle.
Are you keeping your home and want it styled to maximize your space and décor? See Shelley’s Style page for more.
Artful Staging Consultation
This consultation is a complete comprehensive property walk-thru with recommendations on getting your house ready for showings! During this consultation, Shelley will spend up to 2 hours and will guide you on strategically editing your home giving you immediate feedback so it will appeal to a broad base of potential buyers. A detailed room by room adventure list will follow highlighting your to do’s! This may include painting, replacing floors, specific cleaning, moving/removing furniture, decluttering, etc. You can expect to receive your personalized report within 48 hours of the walk-thru.
$225 (up to 3000 sq ft)
*Additional fee of $50/hr will be applied to larger homes.
After the consultation and your adventure list is complete, Shelley can come back before pictures are taken and fine tune your home to be show ready. Focusing on furniture placement to help your home feel larger and welcoming. Also, hang art and create vignettes which will emphasize the architectural elements of your home. Light staging accessories are included for the first month. Heavy furniture moving requires added resources.
$100/hr minimum of 3 hours or
$125/hr for additional stager